Click on photos to enlarge.
Step 1: Apply eye shadow primer from lashes to brow. Blend in well with finger
Step 2: Apply shimmer white shadow under brow.
Step 3: Blend in well with blending brush.
Step 4: Apply dark purple into crease blend well using same blending brush used to apply the white.
Step 5: Apply matte black shadow onto lid.
Step 6: Pat shadow onto lid using a shadow brush working it into the purple. To blend the black and purple shadows in well, reuse the blending brush used to apply the purple. Move in a windshield wiper motion across the area where the black and purple meet.
Step 7: Apply some of the shimmery white shadow into the inner corner. Apply liner in to water line. Apply mascara.
Step 8: Your done :)
- Ambrosia Eyes Primer.($60 TT) Purchase here!
- All shadows are from the 120 palette. Dark Purple, Matte Black, Shimmery White.($350 TT) Purchase here!
- Elf Blending Brush, Elf Shadow Brush.($15 TT each) Purchase here!
- Ambrosia Gel Liner in Black. ($60 TT) Purchase here!
- Eco Tools Liner Brush. (Superpharm, $29 TT)
- Maybelline Colossal Mascara. (Pennywise, )
(Disclaimer: Please note that product prices may have changed since I have purchased them.)