Makeup By Krysta G.'s Facebook Wall

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Ambrosia Imports

So many of my Facebook fans may have heard me mention the company Ambrosia Imports. Well Ambrosia Imports is a Trinidad based makeup imports company, I first encountered Ambrosia in August when Vanessa Hosein; manager of Ambrosia Imports, gave me a call explaining what her company is about and letting me know that she has very high quality makeup at affordable prices. I was of course skeptical at first, how many times has someone approached you saying that they have great products, but never the less it couldn't hurt to try out a few.
She then informed me that she's considering bringing the infamous 120 eyeshadow palette and if I'd like to order one, so i did. On the moment of receiving the palette I knew I was going to be Vanessa's best costumer. Firstly all the shadows were perfectly intact, and I've heard lots of reviews on these palettes complaining how many shadows come shattered, secondly it was wrapped so carefully, i could tell that they cared as much as i did about the safety of my palette as I did.
Since then I've purchase tons of my products from Ambrosia, and Vanessa's such a sweetheart if there is a product that I want she'll often source it for me at an even better price than most online stores. She is one of the very few people who i can honestly say cares about her costumers. She treats it as though she's purchasing the products for herself and so it is always handled with care, also she doesn't kill her costumers with overly high prices, she makes great products affordable to the everyday woman, and thats why I'll stand by her company's side and support it 100%
Currently Ambrosia Imports id formulating their own brand of makeup including mineral makeup, so there's lots to look forward to from this company.

Visit them at here.


XOXO
Krysta G.

2 comments:

Tunks said...

Nicely said. I would love to order some products from her as well

bella said...

can i get a contact number for vanessa tanks

Post a Comment